Give the gift of sushi
You can now purchase our special gift vouchers via this very website.
Available in £20 and £50 denominations, they can be used in any of our restaurants on both food and drink.
Vouchers can be purchased via Paypal (see below). A 53p postage charge will be added to all online purchases but not those collected in person. Please put a note on the Paypal purchase if you intend to pick them up in person.
Each set will come in its own branded Chisou envelope, making them the perfect gift for a foodie relative, partner or colleague.
We can also write a perosnal note if the vouchers are intended as a gift. Please include your message in the purchase notes and we will add this to the envelope. Please also make it clear where you would like the vouchers sent if this is different from the billing address.
For all orders over £200 please call 0207 581 5257.
Please see below for the voucher terms and conditions.
Chisou Restaurant Voucher Terms and Conditions
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in Chisou Japanese Restaurants only.
- All vouchers are valid from the date of sale to the date stated on reverse. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- All customers using vouchers must book a table in advance.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurants home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Vouchers cannot be used for set lunches or in conjunction with any offers.
- For queries regarding vouchers please contact 020 7581 5257.
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call 020 7581 5257.
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.